- 1 bulgur wheat
- 2 boiling water
- 2 flat leaf parsley
- 1 fresh mint leaves
- 4 spring onion
- 1 small red onions
- 0.50 English cucumbers
- 0.33 fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to taste coarse salt
- 1 to taste fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 0.25 red wine vinegar
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb grape tomatoes
- 1 lb tomatoes
How to make Tabbouleh With Red and Gold Tomatoes
- Place bulgur and water in a medium bowl, and stir. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, pressing lightly, to remove excess water.
- Return bulgur to bowl. Stir in parsley, mint, scallions, onion, cucumber, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine shallot, mustard, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoons salt in a bowl. Pour in remaining 2/3 cup oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce on a large platter, and pile tabbouleh on top. Toss tomatoes with 1/4 cup of the dressing, and arrange on top of the tabbouleh. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over tomatoes, and season with pepper. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Grilled yukon gold potato salad wit...
- Pitta stuffed with tabbouleh and sh...
- 24 karrot gold cupcakes
- Baby tomato and fresh herb tabboule...
- Mint marinated grilled prawn tabbou...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Grilled Yukon Gold Potatoes with Ro...
- Gold medal sizzling fajitas
- Masala burgers with tangy tamarind....
- Grilled salmon with red wine bbq sa...
- Tabbouleh salad with nuts