- 0.50 coriander seeds
- 4 tablespoons fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ras el hanout spice mix
How to make Tabil - Traditional Tunisian Spice Mix
- Combine coriander seeds, garlic, caraway seeds, crushed red pepper flakes and grindin a spice / coffee grider or in a mortar & pestle.
- Spread out onto a baking tray and dry in a low oven (200°F) for about 1 hour.
- Cool, grind again as fine as possible. Add the ras el hanout & store in an airtight jar in a cool, dark place for up to 4 months.
(Courtesy of Food.com)