- 1 soy grits
- 1 gluten-free textured vegetable protein
- 1 boiling water
- 1 green onions
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 0.50 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 0.50 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 lemons, juice of
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to taste salt & freshly ground black pepper
How to make Tabouli - Gluten Free
- Pour the boiling water over the soy or TVP granules, cover, and allow to stand until most of the water is absorbed (about an hour). Squeeze any remaining liquid out of the granules before placing in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Add more lemon juice and mint to taste. Toss together, cover the bowl, and refrigerate at least an hour before serving. The flavor actually improves the second day. Makes about 4 large servings.
(Courtesy of Food.com)