- 0.75 bulgur wheat
- 0.75 water
- 2 bunches fresh parsley
- 4 spring onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 lemon, juice of
- 0.25 olive oil
- 1.50 teaspoons salt
How to make Tabouli
- Soak bulgur in water for 1 hour.
- Squeeze bulgur to remove excess water.
- In a bowl, place bulgur, parsley, onions, tomato, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- ****I use coarse sea salt when preparing this recipe and it is not salty. Perhaps you may want to cut down on the salt if you use table salt.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...
- Grilled Whole-Wheat Pita Salad with...
- Wheat berry salad
- Thousand Island dressing
- Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs...
- Caprese Di Farro
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Shepherd's salad
- Red bean beach salad
- Watermelon, Tomato and Olive Salad