- 1 lb minced beef
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 0.50 water
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 3 biscuit mix
How to make Taco Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. (Do not cook ground beef).
- Shape mixture into small balls.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Tacos Picadillo
- Adobe Beef Tacos with Pickled Red O...
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Mexican pot roast tacos
- Take-to-school taco bar
- The heavyset cheese ball
- Skewered mozzarella balls in romain...
- Paula's fried butter balls
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Migas taco