- 1 lb ground beef
- 10.75 ounces tomato soup
- 0.50 salsa
- 0.50 water
- 36 inches flour tortilla
- 1 cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Beef Skillet
- .Cook beef in skillet until browned and cooked through, meanwhile cut flour tortillas in 1 inch pieces. Drain meat and return to skillet. Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas. Heat to a boil, then reduce to low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasio
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Picadillo and corn skillet pie
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Tacos Picadillo
- Adobe Beef Tacos with Pickled Red O...
- Take-to-school taco bar
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...
- Fish tacos
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Breakfast skillet recipe
- Mexican pot roast tacos