- 1 lb minced beef
- 0.25 all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
- 0.25 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.13 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.50 water
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 80 inches flour tortilla
- 0.50 enchilada sauce
- 0.75 sour cream
- 2 lettuce
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 0.50 yellow onions
How to make Taco Bell Style Burrito Supreme
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef with the flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients into the ground beef.
- Add the seasoned beef mixture to the water in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula, and break up the meat as it cooks. Heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned. The finished product should be very smooth, somewhat pasty, with no large chunks of beef remaining.
- Heat the refried beans in a covered container in the microwave set on high temperature for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Heat the tortillas for 30 to 45 seconds in the microwave on high temperature.
- Build each burrito by first spreading about 1/4 cup of refried beans on the center of a heated flour tortilla. Spread one-eighth of the meat mixture over the beans, then pour about a tablespoon of the enchilada sauce over the meat. Stir the sour cream wel
- Arrange some of the lettuce, cheese, tomato and onion onto the tortilla, and then you're ready to roll.
- Fold the end of the tortilla closest to you over the filling ingredients. Fold either the left or right end over next. Then fold the top edge over the filling. You will be leaving one end of the burrito open and unfolded.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
(Courtesy of Food.com)