- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 10 ounces black beans
- 10 ounces sweetcorn
- 1 large bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 4 pita bread round
- 0.50 cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Bell Style Sante Fe Gordita
- Mix together the mayonnaise, the chili sauce, lemon juice, and vinegar. Let this chill for a minimum of 1/2 hour.
- Mix together the drained black beans, drained whole kernel corn, finely diced red bell pepper, finely diced onion, and the finely chopped cilantro. Let this chill for a minimum of 1/2 hour.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Grill your pita bread in a pan on both sides until the bread is hot and flexible.
- Divide the Santa Fe sauce between each pita round and top with the thin strips of chicken breast.
- Top with the bean salsa and cheese. Serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)