- 6 ounces tomato pur�e
- 3 water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make Taco Bell Wild Sauce
- Combine the tomato paste and water in a saucepan; whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the tomato mixture; bring to a boil, and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store in refrigerator.
(Courtesy of Food.com)