- 6 ounces tomato pur�e
- 3 water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make Taco Bell Wild Sauce
- Combine the tomato paste and water in a saucepan; whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the tomato mixture; bring to a boil, and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store in refrigerator.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Vanilla poached pears with chocolat...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Canadian surf 'n turf: wild Chinook...
- Wild mushroom grits with poached eg...
- Wild mushroom ravioli with butter a...
- Seared salmon with beet risotto, sa...
- Red wine and wild mushroom sauce
- San Diego-style blue corn salmon ta...
- Fish soft tacos with pico de gallo-...
- Crudite with roasted garlic and red...
- Pear and pistachio cake with Belle....
- Cucumber & bell pepper quinoa