- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.50 ounce taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.25 onions
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 jalapenos
- 4 tablespoons taco sauce
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.50 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
How to make Taco Burgers!!
- saute onion, garlic & jalepeno in olive oil until soft; let cool.
- in a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients & form into patties (should make about 6).
- bbq to desired doneness (approx. 10 minutes).
- top with pepper jack cheese & serve on a toasted bun with more taco sauce instead of ketchup.
- you can use the other half of the taco seasoning packet to make fries by cutting potatos into fries & tossing with olive oil & remaining taco seasoning then baking at 400 for about 20 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tioli's Crazee Burger: Turkey burge...
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Northern Italian trattoria burger
- Jewel's turkey-jasmine burgers
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- The ultimate BLT burgers with honey...
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- 3-way onion burger with applewood s...
- The DDD burger
- Adobo quesadilla burger with grille...