- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 0.50 chicken broth
- 6 Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 refried black beans
- 1.50 Mexican rice
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste salsa
How to make Taco Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x12 casserole dish.
- Slice 6 Grand bisquits horizontally and lay out in the bottom of the casserole dish to create the crust.
- Sprinkle with Southwestern seasoning and onion salt.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Brown meat, drain. Add 1 packet of taco seasoning and 1/2 c chicken broth. Cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Layer over bisquits --
- Spread 1 C refried black beans over bisquits.
- Add a layer of meat then rice then the cheese.
- Return to oven for an additional 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with salsa drizzled over the top.
- "NOTE" I like to use Archer Farms Cilantro Lime Rice found at Target.
- Could also add black olives and/or sour cream for a topping.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Turkey tacos picadillo
- Turkey Coq au Vin
- Chicken cacciatore
- Baked prawns with tomatoes and feta...
- Chicken and rice casserole
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Chicken stew with scones
- Chicken tamarillo
- Turkey mole poblano