- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onions
- 1 green bell peppers
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 0.50 teaspoon oregano
- 0.50 teaspoon cumin
- 14.50 ounces no-salt-added tomatoes
- 8 ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 14.50 ounces no-salt-added kidney beans
- 12 corn tortilla
- 0.75 swiss cheese
How to make Taco Casserole
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef, onion, pepper, and garlic until the beef is done; drain off excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, and spices; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place a layer of 4 tortillas in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray; place a layer of the beef mixture over top, then 4 more tortillas, the beans, the final 4 tortillas, and the rest of the beef mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese has melted.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Beef and Cheddar Casserole
- Company pot roast
- Beef bourguignon
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Parker's beef stew
- Fillet of Beef Bourguignon
- Red wine pot roast with honey and t...