- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 0.25 water
- 1 sour cream
- 2 four-cheese Mexican cheese
- 8 ounces crescent roll
- 2 taco flavor Doritos
How to make Taco Casserole
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the taco seasoning and water. Mix together and add sour cream. Mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan and press the crescent rolls in bottom of the pan. Add the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the meat and top with the crushed doritos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the crescent rolls are browned. Serve with different taco toppings, e.g. sour cream, salsa, lettuce, taco sauce, etc.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Brisket tacos
- Tacos Picadillo
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Mexican pot roast tacos
- Migas taco
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Marinated hot pork: carne adovada t...
- Cerveza-Battered Fish Tacos with Qu...
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- Baja style fish tacos