- 1 lb ground beef
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 8 American cheese
- 4 kaiser roll
- 4 lettuce leaf
- 4 tablespoons chunky salsa
How to make Taco Cheeseburgers
- Mix ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill for 7 to 9 minutes on each side.
- Top each patty with 2 cheese slices, grill until melted.
- Fill rolls with lettuce and cheeseburgers.
- top with salsa.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Southern pimento cheeseburgers
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Hamburger with Cheddar Cheese and H...
- Northern Italian trattoria burger
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- The ultimate BLT burgers with honey...
- 3-way onion burger with applewood s...
- Adobo quesadilla burger with grille...
- Casino El Camino: Amarillo burger