- 1 sour cream
- 7 ounces green chilli salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 4 boneless chicken breast half
- 1 to taste
How to make Taco-Chicken Skewers
- Combine sour cream, salsa, and cilantro and one teaspoon taco seasoning mix in a bowl; stirring well. Cover and chill up to 8 hours, if desired.
- Toss chicken with remaining taco seasoning mix.
- Cook chicken in a large non-stick skillet coated with vegetable spray over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve on skewers with salsa mixture.
(Courtesy of Food.com)