- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 to taste taco seasoning
- 1 to taste salsa
- 3 cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste lettuce
How to make Taco Dip
- In a mixer blend together softend cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in small package Taco Seasoning.
- Spread in a 9" x 12" glass baking dish.
- Pour Salsa over evenly Can be Hot Med. or Mild add for your taste.
- Spread chopped lettuce over Salsa.
- Sprinkle Shreaded Cheese evenly over top of all.
- Refrigerate for about 1/2 hour.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.
(Courtesy of Food.com)