- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1.50 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.50 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 drops hot sauce
How to make Taco Dip
- In a food processor, combine the whipped cream cheese and sour cream and process until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Ricotta dip for vegetables
- Hot wings with blue cheese dip
- Rolf's Original Swiss Cheese Fondue...
- Pan-fried onion dip
- Green herb dip
- Sun-dried tomato dip
- Smoked salmon spread
- Herb dip
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo
- Summer Rolls with Ginger Dipping Sa...