- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1.20 ounces taco seasoning
- 1.50 taco cheese
- 1.50 iceberg lettuce
- 0.25 black olives
- 0.25 green olives
- 0.25 green onions
- 0.50 grape tomatoes
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
How to make Taco Dip
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric beater unil blended and smooth.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture on a large serving platter. I have used a large round platter, or a cookie sheet. Both work well. Make sure it is an even layer across the whole platter.
- The key to this dip is to be genorous with all of the toppings. Don't let it look sparse.
- Next sprinkle the cheese across the platter.
- Layer the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Then put the olives, onions and tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- You can use more of the toppings than noted in the above ingredients. I am estimating.
- Refriderate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- I like to serve the dip with the small, round, bite-size tortilla chips.
(Courtesy of Food.com)