- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium tomato
- 1.50 cheddar cheese
- 2.50 ounces taco seasoning
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 lettuce
How to make Taco Dip
- 1. prepare ground beef, drain and mix with 1 packet taco seasoning.
- 2. mix sour cream and remaining packet of taco seasoning together.
- 3. spread ground beef on the bottom of an 8x8 serving dish.
- 4. spread sour cream mixture over ground beef.
- 5. add additional layers of lettuce, cheese and tomatoes to your dip.
- 6. refridgerate and serve with tortilla chips.
(Courtesy of Food.com)