- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 15.50 ounces salsa
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 4 cheddar cheese
- 4 Mexican cheese
- 1 to taste tortilla chips
How to make Taco Dip With Ground Turkey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground turkey in frying pan until completely cooked through. Drain if necessary. Add taco seasoning and stir until seasoning is evenly distributed throughout.
- In a 2 quart cassarole dish or aluminum baking tin, spread cream cheese to cover the bottom of the dish evenly.
- Layer turkey evenly, followed by 1/2 of the shredded cheddar cheese. Layer salsa ontop of cheese, and cover with the remaining 1/2 of cheese.
- Bake uncovered in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and serve with tortilla chips.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Buffalo wings with spicy blue chees...
- Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
- Crudite with roasted garlic and red...
- Chicken-green chili straws with jal...
- Baked brie
- Lemon-pepper ricotta spread
- Cheese straws with pesto dip
- Griddled and Stuffed Portobello Mus...
- Turkey tacos picadillo
- Chipotle Prawn Tacos with Avocado S...
- Supreme Pizza Dip
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo