- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 0.50 lb ground beef
- 13.80 ounces pizza dough
- 12 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- 16 ounces salsa
How to make Taco Dippers
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine oil with 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning; set aside. In saucepan, heat salsa with 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown ground beef with remaining taco seasoning (a little over 2 tablespoons); drain if desired.
- Roll pizza dough into a 10x18-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 strips. Arrange 1 tablespoon of beef mixture and 1 cheese stick down the center of each piece. Fold edges over, then pinch to seal tightly.
- Arrange dippers on a greased baking sheet, seam side down; brush tops with oil mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with salsa.
(Courtesy of Food.com)