- 48 inches flour tortilla
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 0.50 water
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 green onions
- 4 iceberg lettuce
- 0.50 sour cream
How to make Taco Grande
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray bottom and sides of Deep Dish Baker (you can use a 9x13 dish too) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange four tortillas in bottom of baker, overlapping slightly.
- In large (12-in.) skillet, cook ground hamburger over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking burger into small crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water; cook according to package directions.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup of the salsa.
- Spoon humburger mixture evenly over tortillas in baker.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle half of the green onion over cheese.
- Top with remaining four tortillas, overlapping slightly and pressing down lightly.
- Spread remaining salsa over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with lettuce and sour cream.
(Courtesy of Food.com)