- 0.13 taco seasoning
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 onions
- 16 ounces taco sauce
- 2 lbs pasta
- 2 lbs cheese
- 16 ounces chilli
- 16 ounces black beans
- 1 taco seasoning mix
How to make Taco Pasta
- Brown the meet but while it is cooking add the mix to it.
- Bring your water to a boil to cook you pasta,.
- Cook the beans, but wash them before cooking.
- Chop the onion the way you want to.
- Mix the chili and the taco sauce together in a pot and cook it on high, but keep your eye on it,
- Last but not least, add your cheese last and mix the pasta in after you take it from the water.
- Mix everything to together in one pot.
(Courtesy of Food.com)