- 16 ounces medium pasta shell
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1.25 ounces fajita seasoning mix
- 15.25 ounces salsa con queso
- 1 black olives
How to make Taco Pasta Shells-Unstuffed
- Brown meat and add fajita/taco seasoning according to packet.
- Boil pasta till done & drain.
- Add all ingredients to pasta pot (or larger if necessary), stir well, cover, and let it sit for 10-15 minute.
- Stir well and enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food.com)