- 16 ounces medium pasta shell
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1.25 ounces fajita seasoning mix
- 15.25 ounces salsa con queso
- 1 black olives
How to make Taco Pasta Shells-Unstuffed
- Brown meat and add fajita/taco seasoning according to packet.
- Boil pasta till done & drain.
- Add all ingredients to pasta pot (or larger if necessary), stir well, cover, and let it sit for 10-15 minute.
- Stir well and enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Stuffed shells with chicken and roc...
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Turkey lasagna
- Corn star raviolis in sweet basil c...
- Pasta, pesto and peas
- Tagliarelle with truffle butter
- Chicken gravy and meatballs with mu...
- Baked butternut four cheese farfall...
- Pasta with pecorino and pepper
- Donatelli's: Meat sauce recipe