- 21 ounces potato sticks
- 12 ounces French-fried onions
- 12 ounces salted peanuts
- 0.33 butter
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
How to make Taco Pickup Sticks Snack Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the potato sticks, onions, and peanuts.
- Combine butter and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Pour over potato stick mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in three ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- Bake uncovered at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight containers.
- (Try adding some hot sauce to the butter and taco seasoning mix if you want a nice spicy kick).
(Courtesy of Food.com)