- 3 tortilla
- 1 lb minced beef
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Pie (Oamc)
- Brown ground beef, drain and return to pan.
- Add taco seasonning, according to pkg directions.
- In a round cake pan or pir plate, place 1 tortilla.
- Cover with 1/2 of ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with another tortilla and repeat meat and cheese layers.
- Cover with final tortilla and spirnkle with a little cheese.
- Bake in oven at 250 for 20 minutes or until tortilla is crunchy.
- To Freeze: Cover with foil before baking and place in freezer.
- To Cook : Remove from freezer, cook covered for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes untill cheese is melted.
(Courtesy of Food.com)