- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onions
- 1 to taste taco seasoning
- 1 black olives
- 2 taco chips
- 0.50 sour cream
- 1 cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Pie
- Cook hamburger, add onions and add taco seasoning or chili seasoning to taste.
- Add olives and sour cream.
- Heat well.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, add remaining ingredients and roll out to fit a large pie pan.
- Sprinkle one cup of crushed taco chips over the crust.
- Add meat mixture.
- Put remaining taco chips on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
(Courtesy of Food.com)