- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 medium onions
- 1 medium bell peppers
- 2 jalapeno pepper
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.50 tomato sauce
- 0.25 salsa
- 2 colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 2 cooked white rice
- 3 large flour tortilla
How to make Taco Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a round casserole dish. Cook beef, onion and peppers together on medium high heat until meat is done through and drain of any grease. Add tomato sauce, salsa, corn and seasonings to the meat mixture and bri
- Once your meat mixture is done you can start layering your "pie". Spoon 1/4 cup of rice onto the bottom of your casserole dish, then 1/4 cup of meat mixture, then 1/4 cup cheese and press a tortilla on top. Contiue with the remaining layers end
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey Chili and Sweet Potato Sheph...
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Picadillo and corn skillet pie
- Shepherd's pie with mushroom onion....
- Mincemeat pie
- 10-inch French Meat Pie
- Mummy Boome's traditional shepherd'...
- Deep-fried lasagne
- Crustless Spinach and Feta Pies