- 1 basic pizza dough
- 2 salsa
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 0.50 water
- 0.50 lb hamburger
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 black olives
- 0.50 onions
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 2 lettuce
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 tortilla chips
How to make Taco Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll pizza dough onto 12" pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- In frypan fry hamburg. Drain well.
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning and water. Mix well.
- Spread salsa onto pizza dough.
- Spread hamburg mixture on top of salsa.
- Sprinkle olives and onions on top.
- Spread cheese over top of pizza.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes over top of baked pizza.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese over top.
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips over top.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
(Courtesy of Food.com)