- 13.80 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 lb minced beef
- 1.20 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 small onions
- 1 lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
How to make Taco Pizza
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- Unroll pizza dough from can.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on platter.
- Coat each side of pizza dough with corn meal.
- Pull dough to fit pizza pan.
- Top with ground beef and 1 C of cheese.
- Bake according to pizza dough directions on can.
- Top baked pizza with lettuce, tomato, olives and 1 C cheese.
- Add small drops of sour cream, as desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)