- 2 potatoes
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 5 tortilla chips
- 5 pickled jalapeno pepper
- 5 banana pepper ring
- 1 pizza crusts
- 1.50 lettuce
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 to taste sour cream
How to make Taco Potato Pie
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Spread pizza dough on the bottom and sides of pie pan.
- Cook beef on the skillet over medium heat. Drain off.
- Add taco seasoning and follow directions on packet for taco meat.
- Spoon and flatten mashed potatoes in the pie pan.
- Spread refried beans on top of mashed potatoes.
- Add seasoned ground beef.
- Layer 1/2 cup cheese.
- Crumble nacho chips and add to pie.
- Layer the remaining 1/2 cup cheese
- Top with peppers.
- Cook at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crust is turning brown.
- Add toppings and serve!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Abby's Banoffee Pie
- Individual cottage pies
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Sweet potato pie
- Old-fashioned sweet potato pie
- Banana cream pudding
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate cookie crust banana cream...
- 10-inch French Meat Pie
- Sweet potato cream cheese brownie p...
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...