- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.50 onions
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 34.60 ounces large refrigerated biscuit
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Puffs
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- Flatten half of the biscuits into 4 inch circles; place in greased 15" x 10" x 1" baking pans.
- Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture onto each cup, top with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Flatten remaining biscuits; place on top and pinch edges to seal tightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (Try variations with this. Add a little salsa - drained, add corn, etc. Just make sure to minimize the liquid so not to have a negative effect on the biscuits.).
(Courtesy of Food.com)