- 4 lbs ground beef
- 4 onion
- 32 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 32 ounces tomatoes with juice
- 8 cooked rice
- 8 cheese
How to make Taco Rice (Oamc)
- Containers: 4 Gallon sized freezer bags.
- Assembly Directions:.
- Brown meat and drain.
- Combine meat, onion, taco seasoning packets, cooked rice and tomatoes in saucepan.
- Simmer until thick- about 30 minutes.
- Freezing and Cooking Directions:.
- Cool, label, and freeze in gallon sized freezer bags.
- Also freeze a ziptop bag with 2 cups of shreaded cheese for each meal.
- To serve:.
- Thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake until heated through about 30-35 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake about 5 minutes longer.
(Courtesy of Food.com)