- 2 Minute Rice
- 14 ounces tomato
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste Mexican cheese
- 1 to taste mozzarella cheese
- 18 Doritos
How to make Taco Rice
- brown meat in large skillet fry under medium heat, when brown drain.
- add tomatoes and seasoning to meat let simmer for 5 minutes.
- boil rice and when done mix rice with meat.
- Spray a large baking dish about 9 x 13 cake pan with oil.
- begin layering the ingrediants first the rice and meat mixture,, then the cheeses, and then the doritos.
- Make another layer cover with aluminum foil.
- the heat from the rice mixture will melt the cheese.
- you can add any other indrediants to make it better, like mushrooms, or sour creme:).
(Courtesy of Food.com)