- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 24 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 0.50 pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium green bell peppers
- 1 salsa
- 3 lettuce
- 0.25 onions
- 1 to taste sour cream
How to make Taco Ring
- cook ground beef and chopped onion in a large skillet. Drain excess fat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine beef, onion, seasoning mix, cheese, and water.
- unroll cresent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 13" baking stone or pizza pan with wide ends overlapping in center and points of triangles toward outside. There should be a five inch diameter opening in the center.
- Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (filling will not be completely covered)
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- cut off top of bell pepper. Discard top, membranes, and seeds. Fill pepper with salsa. Shred lettuce and chop tomato, and slice olives.
- Place bell pepper in center of ring; arrange lettuce, tomato, and olives around pepper.
- slice ring to serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)