- 8 flour tortilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces green chillies
- 6 ounces black olives
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
How to make Taco Rollups
- Mix all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Spread out the 8 tortillas and divide filling evenly amongst them.
- Working quickly, spread filling across each tortilla, staying away from the edges.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Place seam side down on a platter.
- Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice each tortilla into 1" pieces, and place onto serving platter.
- Cover and refrigerate until served.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
(Courtesy of Food.com)