- 36 inches whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 0.75 lb extra minced beef
- 1 carrots
- 0.50 salsa
- 2 tablespoons Miracle
- 4 salad greens
- 1 large tomatoes
- 0.50 tex-mex cheese
- 0.25 fresh coriander
How to make Taco Salad Bowls
- Preheat oven to 425º. Crumble 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 3" balls and place on baking sheet. Place one tortilla on top of each ball and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 tsp chili powder. Bake 6-8 min or golden. Tortil
- Meanwhile brown ground beef with carrots and remaining chili powder in large skillet. Add salsa and cook 2 min or heated through.
- Mix miracle whip and 2 tbsp salsa in large bowl. Add salad and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortillas, top with meat, cheese and cilantro.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Bryant Lake bowl: Smoked trout and....
- Steak Salad
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...
- Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs...
- Grilled Whole-Wheat Pita Salad with...
- Wheat berry salad
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Corn and carrot salad with golden s...
- Spicy chopped salad
- Barefoot carrot salad
- Muffaletta salad