- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces salad greens
- 10 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 to taste Catalina dressing
- 1 to taste taco sauce
- 1 to taste sour cream
- 1 to taste tomatoes
- 1 to taste green onions
- 1 to taste red onions
How to make Taco Salad Dinner
- In a skillet brown ground meat. Drain well. Rinse if desired.
- Add taco seasoning and follow instructions for that recipe or package.
- Set out all the optional toppings you would like and let everyone make their own plate, using whatever toppings they want.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Fresh Tomato and Goat Cheese Strata...
- Turkey Bolognese
- Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Skewered mozzarella balls in romain...
- Strawberry panzanella
- Baby Leaf Salad with Bacon
- Shredded Tex-Mex Salad with Creamy....
- Mango and baby tomato salad
- Mini caprese salad
- Farro Salad with Griddled Aubergine...