- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2.50 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 medium onions
- 1 to taste lettuce
- 8 ounces salsa
- 1 bunch scallions
- 12 taco shell
- 3 cheese
- 2 garlic clove
- 4 ounces black olives
- 1 to taste sour cream
- 1 to taste guacamole
How to make Taco Salad
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef with the garlic and onions, drain.
- Follow instructions on the seasoning packets for the beef. Just before the liquid is all absorbed, toss in the jar of salsa and heat through.
- Put taco shells into the preheated oven for about 6 minutes to warm them up and make them nice and crispy.
- Assemble the salads - here is the order I do it: taco shells (broken into pieces), shredded lettuce, beef mixture, shredded cheese, black olives, scallions. I top with a spoon of salsa, a spoon of sour cream and a spoon of guacamole.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Steak Salad
- Mexican Summer Salad
- Endive Salad with Candied Pecans an...
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Roasted pears with blue cheese
- Strawberry panzanella
- Spinach salad with grilled Mediterr...
- Griddled vegetable salad with feta....
- Winter kale salad
- Caramelised Pears and Goats' Cheese...
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Green salad with blue cheese dressi...