- 2 cos lettuce hearts
- 2 lean ground meat
- 1 to taste taco seasoning
- 0.50 cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 0.50 yellow peppers
- 1 tortilla chips
- 0.25 corn
- 0.50 black beans
- 0.25 French dressing
- 0.25 taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
How to make Taco Salad
- Cut romaine hearts into small chunks and put in a large bowl.
- Add meat, cheese, tomato, pepper, chips, corn, and black beans.
- Drizzle dressing and sauce over the top.
- Add a couple dallops of sour cream on the top.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Grilled yukon gold potato salad wit...
- Black bean and corn salad
- Grilled corn and chipotle pepper sa...
- Red bean beach salad
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Endive Salad with Candied Pecans an...
- Fresh corn tomato salad
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...