- 2.50 lbs ground sirloin
- 2.50 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes
- 4 ounces black olives
- 24 ounces western salad dressing
- 20 ounces Doritos
- 1 small onions
How to make Taco Salad
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add western dressing, onions, seasoning, olives, and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- Add crushed doritoes and lettuce right before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Caprese Di Farro
- Red bean beach salad
- Thousand Island dressing
- Watermelon, Tomato and Olive Salad
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Herbed Toasted Pitta Salad
- For-pittas-sake salad
- Mexican Summer Salad