- 1 head lettuce
- 11.50 ounces nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1 lbs ground chuck
- 15 ounces kidney bean
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 0.50 green peppers
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 to taste Italian dressing
- 1 to taste cheese
How to make Taco Salad
- Brown hamburger; add taco seasoning and water according to package.
- Mix in drained kidney beans. Put all in a medium bowl.
- Wash, rinse, and break lettuce into salad style pieces.
- Place Doritos (broken into small/medium pieces), shredded cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and Italian dressing in separate bowls.
(Courtesy of Food.com)