- 5 taco chips
- 0.50 sour cream
- 0.50 salsa
- 0.50 green onions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.50 taco seasoning
- 0.50 tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon black olives
- 0.50 red onions
- 1 chilli
- 1 sharp cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Salad
- In a large skillet brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Put taco chips in large bowl.
- Add ground beef.
- Add your chili of choice (i use amy's vegan chili).
- layer in salsa, onions, black olives, and the sour cream and cheese on top. save some green onions for garnishing the top.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Steak Salad
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Mexican Summer Salad
- Caprese Di Farro
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Red bean beach salad
- Thousand Island dressing
- Watermelon, Tomato and Olive Salad
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad