- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 to taste salsa
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces tortilla chips
How to make Taco Salad
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain fat and add 1/2 the jar of salsa. Keep warm.
- Wash and chop tomato and lettuce. Layer all ingredients, ending with salsa and cheese into 4 bowls.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Steak Salad
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Red bean beach salad
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Caprese salad
- Greek panzanella
- Skewered mozzarella balls in romain...
- Tomato feta salad