- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 salsa
- 4 ounces green chillies
- 1.50 ounces taco seasoning
- 8 frozen waffle
How to make Taco Salad Waffles
- In a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salsa , chilies and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast waffles according to package directions.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture onto each waffle.
- If desired top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, salsa or sour cream.
(Courtesy of Food.com)