- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce
- 3 tomato
- 14 ounces red kidney beans
- 0.50 green peppers
- 0.50 red peppers
- 1 onions
- 0.75 cheese
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 tortilla chips
How to make Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add Taco seasoning and let cool.
- Combine meat mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, cheese and peppers in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing until well coated.
- Serve with chips or mix the chips right inches.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Black bean and corn salad
- Red bean beach salad
- 4-bean relish
- Tomato feta pasta salad
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Grilled yukon gold potato salad wit...
- Warm Dijon potato salad with French...
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Southwestern avocado and black bean...
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Grilled corn and chipotle pepper sa...