- 6 teaspoons chilli powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4.50 teaspoons cumin
- 2.50 teaspoons onion salt
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.13 teaspoon black pepper
- 0.13 teaspoon cayenne pepper
How to make Taco Seasoning Mix
- Combine all ingredients in an air-tight container. Mix by shaking well or stirring with a fork. Store in a dry place for up to 6 months.
- Makes 1/2 cup
- 2 1/2 T equals one packet of store bought taco seasoning.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate lobster taco - signature....
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Big Daddy's seasoned wedged chips
- Oi moochim (seasoned cucumber)
- Adobo seasoned chicken and rice
- Cedar plank salmon with potlatch se...
- Seasoned sweet potato puree
- Chocolate bark with mixed nuts and....
- Citrus-spiced mixed olives
- Indian snack mix (chewda)
- Trail mix
- Mixed salad with mustard vinaigrett...