- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 0.25 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.25 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.25 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
- 1.50 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Taco Seasoning Mix - the Best!
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate lobster taco - signature....
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Big Daddy's seasoned wedged chips
- Oi moochim (seasoned cucumber)
- Adobo seasoned chicken and rice
- Cedar plank salmon with potlatch se...
- Seasoned sweet potato puree
- Chocolate bark with mixed nuts and....
- Citrus-spiced mixed olives
- Indian snack mix (chewda)
- Trail mix
- Mixed salad with mustard vinaigrett...