- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.75 teaspoon paprika
- 0.75 teaspoon cumin
- 0.50 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.50 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 0.50 water
How to make Taco Seasoning
- combine ingredients and add to 1 pound of browned and drained ground beef or cooked diced chicken and stir in water slowly to desired consistency. You want it a little soupy to start with. Simmer 5 minutes. Enjoy! I sometimes add in one tsp of onion f
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate lobster taco - signature....
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Big Daddy's seasoned wedged chips
- Oi moochim (seasoned cucumber)
- Adobo seasoned chicken and rice
- Cedar plank salmon with potlatch se...
- Seasoned sweet potato puree
- Tacos Picadillo
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Migas taco