- 1 lb lettuce
- 0.50 cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste tomatoes
How to make Taco Side Salad
- You can always make more dressing if you like a lot. Also with the salsa make sure you are taking the more chunky part of the jar, you don't want it too water.
- Just mix all together when ready to serve.
- This is a great side salad, or I have also served it as the base and put grilled chicken and grilled steak on top of it.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad
- Red bean beach salad
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Endive Salad with Candied Pecans an...
- Fresh corn tomato salad
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Gorgonzola Salad with Pistachios an...
- Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Caprese salad
- Greek panzanella